That Sign

Written By: BENNESSism / d.bAI

Aries in the front, no fear in their eyes
“I start my own fire, I don’t need advice”
Taurus stays steady, grounded and slow
“If it’s truly mine, I’ll never let go”
Gemini talking.. like two in one mind
"I'll change my mind before I decide"
Cancer feels deeper than words can show
“I act like I’m fine, but you’ll never know”

What is your horoscope? 
Tell me what you are
That sign? nah nah nah~nah bye..
That sign? maybe yes, maybe maybe~
That sign? Yes yes I do!

Leo steps in like the stage is theirs
“Look at me once, now everybody stares”
Virgo is fixing what! nobody sees
“Not good enough yet, let me do it right”
Libra is smiling, stuck in between
“I’ll choose the balance so~so it seems”
Scorpio whispers with eyes so cold
“I already know what you're hiding, though..”

What is your horoscope? 
Tell me what you are
That sign? nah nah nah~nah bye..
That sign? maybe yes, maybe maybe~
That sign? Yes yes I do!

Sagittarius~ running wherever is new
“No~not escaping, just breaking through”
Capricorn building from the ground up high
“No.. shortcuts.., I aim for the sky”
Aquarius dreaming outside the norm
“I don’t belong, but I change the form”
Pisces floating in oceans and dreams
“I feel everything more than it seems”

What is your horoscope? 
Tell me what you are
That sign? nah nah nah~nah bye..
That sign? maybe yes, maybe maybe~ 
That sign? Yes yes I do!
That sign? Yes yes I do!